Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Greatest pleasures or guilty pleasure?

 Inside the Sbux


Guilty pleasures are the little things that make life just a wee bit better. Of course, they're also the things you're not supposed to like: Perez Hilton, EZ Cheese, the Carpenters. But if these pleasures make us happy, what do we have to be guilty about? 

Guilty pleasures are not things I want. But mildly-unhelpful-to-life-yet-makes-me-super-happy? Yeah, I am all about that! Celebrity info gets me. OMG? check. US magazine online? Check. Jezebel.com is good for some celebrity gossip minus the body shaped and abs. Also, Starbucks. I used to order and I just love it. So. Much. I like coffee in general but a Sbux makes me happy. The colors. The Siren. The ridiculous names for the sizes. And food. This is no surprise to anyone who knows me but girl, howdy am I a foodie at heart! I am with my sisters, if I don't have to cook, EVEN BETTER! Also, don't give me any of that low-fat, "lite" garbage. I want full fat and full flavor lol. I would rather exercise more than eat sub-par food. Yeah, they make my hips gyrate. Hubby is happy. That made my whole day!


“The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”

– Walter Bagehot

No comments:

Post a Comment