Sunday, August 29, 2010

My experienced on a train

Who among you already experienced of riding a train and not got into mind you already exceeded the railway station and dropped to the next station? Funny but I am. During my  first week here in Austria, I admit going to a new place for curiosity. It's adventure for me though, but with certain unfamiliarity of where to go, I kept a mini map for assurance not to get lost somewhere else. Of course there is a little confusion with the map inside the train. I drove myself to a place I never knew instead, I walk around and follow the name of the street until I finally get through. That's a sighed of relief for me.
One time, my sister and I will be meeting at the U6 (underground train)... she called me and  asked "Are you there already?",  I said "yes".  Then the next question was... "what train?", I answered "of course here at U6". Because she won't get what my response was, she raised her voice and quite angry. She kept asking what train should I supposed to be. Still, I replied here at U6. Then suddenly she realized I was right, because instead of asking what station, she insisted what train. It is clear that if she would asked me what station then I should say the name of the station right? But funny because she kept asking the name of the train so I consistently answered U6. Its a complicated question she didn't knew it before getting angry... lol. As I recall to her... we both very amused.


1 comment: